Start a conversation


If the company that you were working for has ceased trading and this causes an employment gap, you can supply payslips. The payslip must clearly state the first month you worked for the company and the end payslip showing the last month. You will also have to supply a bank statement in the middle of the employment clearly showing a salary being paid in by the ceased company.