Start a conversation

Just moved to the United Kingdom

If you are unable to produce any documents because you have entered the United Kingdom, we can accept the entry stamps in your passport.

However you will still have to produce your asylum, application forms for NI and tax, and residency applications.

Please send any of these documents to and ensure that you put down your full name in the subject line

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Online Support Team

  2. Posted