Start a conversation

P60 and P45 documents

If a company has ceased trading you can also supply your P60 or P45 documents. However you will still require a bank statement for the start, middle and end of the employment showing payments from the company.

Please email these documents to and ensure that you have put your full name in the subject line

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Online Support Team

  2. Posted